I travel quite a bit for work, so I might be taking the easy way out on this task! And since I fly quite a bit, does sitting in an airport really constitute visiting a new state? So, I decided that if I sleep overnight in the state, that means I visited it!
So that brings me to my first state...South Carolina! A couple of nights ago I received a surprise call from 'someone that I am getting to know better' and that he wanted to drive to see me. Since we were 5 hours apart by car, we (well I) landed on meeting someplace in the middle. And Greenville, South Carolina it was!
Since it was a short trip, I don't have much to say. Other than Michelin's headquarters is there. Hopefully I will have more to say about the next 4 states I visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment