In case my loyal followers have been wondering where I have been, I started working on my Master's in Education degree!
After many, many months of trying to figure out what to do with my life, I decided now was the time to begin my master's degree. I started my degree in March, and here is it June. When I started I was at home and not on a work assignment, and life was great! I was enjoying being a student and being able to spend as much time as I wanted on my coursework. Then came the work assignment...
For the past month and a half, I have been back to work. Yes, that means working 12 hour days, 6 days a week. And I am finding that there are just not enough hours in the day for working, course work, walking (don't forget about the 3 Day!) and blogging. So something had to suffer, and so far it is my blogging.
But never fear, I will find some balance in my life. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment